The 2017 CrossFit Regionals are Approaching!
The CrossFit Regionals are the 2nd Stage to get into the Games, the regionals are live, three-day competitions which are generally held in May. The top athletes from two or three regions combine and compete for the five qualifying spots for the CrossFit Games.
This year, the fittest men, women, and teams from 17 worldwide areas will head to one of eight regional events over three weekends starting in May for their chance to compete at the 2017 CrossFit Games
- Twenty men, 20 women and the top teams will advance from regions in the U.S. and Canada.
- Thirty men, 30 women and the top teams will advance from Europe and Australia.
- Ten men, 10 women and the top teams will advance from Latin America, Asia and Africa.
HERE THE SCHEDULE FOR THIS YEAR
May 19 – 21, 2017
- East Regional | Albany, New York |Times Union Center
- South Regional | San Antonio, Texas | Alamodome
May 26 – 28, 2017
- Pacific Regional | Wollongong, Australia | WIN Entertainment Centre
- California Regional | Del Mar, California | Del Mar Arena
- Central Regional | Nashville, Tennessee | Music City Center
June 2 – 4, 2017
- Meridian Regional | Madrid, Spain | Caja Mágica
- West Regional | Portland, Oregon | Portland Expo Center
- Atlantic Regional | Atlanta, Georgia | Georgia World Congress Center
TICKET RELEASE DATES
Regional Tickets: Monday, March 27